LIME SULFUR ULTRA fits well into your IPM schedule to interchange products reducing resistance from over-utilization of any one pesticide. LIME SULFUR ULTRA is OMRI Listed and is approved under the Washington State Department of Agriculture organic food program.
- Contains 27% calcium polysulfide that is formulated with a unique organic surfactant package which reduces bridging to get the product deeper into plant surfaces and into closer contact with diseases and pests.
- Has the great attributes of REX LIME SULFUR SOLUTION of being an economical, versatile and highly effective fungicide, insecticide and miticide listed on over 30 crops including fruits, nuts and ornamentals; what is more, the surfactant package causes the LIME SULFUR ULTRA to plate out more evenly across plant surfaces reducing the risk of burn and increasing efficacy so that it is applied at much lower rates during the dormant and delayed dormant periods.
- Contains about 3% soluble potassium and converts on the plant surface to potassium bicarbonate enhancing fungicidal activity.
- Is non-systemic and not harmful to bees.
- It goes on all year long… has applications for winter, spring, summer and fall.